Friday, May 6, 2011

If I knew I wouldn't fail

This morning on twitter I saw a post about this amazing community and how they share their dreams and fears, and say/write the things that they would rather keep hidden for the sake of not failing or experiencing rejection.

Here I go...

If I knew I wouldn't fail I would say or do what I knew was right no matter what how afraid, embarrassed, or fearful I am. I would be bold to share Jesus with real live people I can reach out and touch, and share my story.

If I knew I wouldn't fail I would open a boutique because I love fashion, accessories, and decorating. I would love to be able to generate income for my family, as well as be able to financially support ministries I believe in with all my heart! Also, I'd love to employ young women whilst pouring love and life into them.

I would speak and teach the Word of God! Because I know the power it contains, and have experienced it firsthand on so many occasions in my life!

I would move overseas to Thailand with my husband and children, for a season or for a lifetime and work with women and children who suffer from poverty and not knowing the love of Christ.

What would you do if you knew you wouldn't fail? Care to share your story??

2 comments:

  1. I would:

    travel to the river people in Bangladesh. then go and start some sort of program for the albinos in Africa who are being hunted for their bodies. & also, the women and children in red light districts in India. If I knew I couldn't fail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these! I hope God opens doors and gives you the courage to step out...thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete