Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What are you afraid of?

Why write? I am not a "writer"! 
I am so late to this blogging thing!


I don't have anything to say!
I am not as poetic as some.
 I am not as smart as they are.
 I don't have a "voice" like she does. 


Did I hear you correctly Lord? 
Why are you calling "me" to do this?


He whispers...
"Simply because you have something to give. No matter how you see the offering, 
it is an offering nonetheless when you obey. I will bring the blessing!"


I do have a story....That will have to be good enough for me...

I don't have to write like others do! The Lord never said to measure myself against someone else. It is not about me, or impressing people, or making a name for myself. 

I write what the Lord puts on my heart. I don't have to have dreams of being an author or a journalist in order to share what the Lord does in my life. I share to bring Him glory and praise. I have something to offer, when what I offer is me.


Like Pastor Joe Onosai said last night - "Your uniqueness is not a virtue. Your uniqueness is a responsibility. God created you with unique gifts & abilities to glorify Him in a way that only you can.

 My prayer is simply that when someone reads my words they'd be blessed! 

That is it...



1 Peter 4:10 God has given each of you a gift from his great variety of spiritual gifts. Use them well to serve one another.



1 comment:

  1. And when He places truths & lessons of who He is on your & you share
    In obedience to him.....WHO EVER READS IT BECAUSE HE HAS LEAD
    US TO DO SO ....... WE AR BLESSED!!!!

    What a glorious God we serve, I love YOU LORD!!!

    ReplyDelete